MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COuld you just send me some temp details please rather than me waiting for my super slow email service to verify? Wink
Oh just regiester as the same name and i will activate as it is on admin verification no waiting for emails.
another question Euan - if you want this on github just say and I will post there - is there any possibility of having at least the PM alert incorporated into the registration process as default? Or is it already so that new members are auto signed up?

The reason I ask is that I see no need to have two PM alerts and it makes more sense to have pm alerts enabled as default/or at least an option to make that default on registration.
All alerts are enabled as default when a user registers (or at least they should be Toungue).
Awesome Big Grin

Thank you Euan
You mean a option to turn of the default mybb pm notification and just have the alerts one if so i like that idea and think it would be a good thing to include.
Also what is the latest version of the plugin as i'm still on 1.04 thanks
1.04 is the latest version, but the 1.04 version on GitHub is more new Toungue
* Leefish has the github version - and MentionMe. Shades addons next - in for a penny, in for a pound Big Grin
Cool thank you.
(2013-04-04, 07:56 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]* Leefish has the github version - and MentionMe. Shades addons next - in for a penny, in for a pound Big Grin

It's always best to use versions of my plugins from GitHub. They're usually far more up to date and less broken. Though you should usually watch out for tagged releases - they're the least broken of all Toungue