MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, Jones made a pull request with some good suggestions that I have implemented. I will update the wiki this week.
(2014-11-30, 10:32 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd. Which version of PHP are you running? The class loader should be autoloading all the classes. Can you check that the following file exists: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php

php version is 5.2.17.

file exists: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php

[Image: do.php?img=4697]
AFAIK 5.2 isn't supported
Yes, only PHP 5.3 and above is supported now. You should tell your host to upgrade. 5.2 is massively out dated and isn't getting any security patches or updates now (and hasn't for a long time).
After a few tests works perfect i add it on my site and i see how it works so i've added custom alert for my thanks system and all seems to work good.

Characters now are with some codification in db but after receive on alerts shows fine Big Grin. Thanks again Euan for your amazing job.
Great, glad it's working as intended Smile Going to work on an upgrade script and closing some of the few remaining issues this week.
Ajax notification dropdown menu would be nice...

One more thing - no avatar is shown when user has no avatar... default one is not owkring
@Euan T You should really get MyAlerts on MyBB 1.8. A lot of members on my site are asking for it.
(2014-12-02, 02:25 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Ajax notification dropdown menu would be nice...

One more thing - no avatar is shown when user has no avatar... default one is not owkring

Ajax-y niceness will be arriving in 2.1.0 probably. I want to get 2.0.0 released ASAP.

The default avatar works on my localhost, using a stock install of MyBB 1.8... Odd. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Just checked. Are you definitely using the current code from GitHub? The code in the current commit uses format_avatar(), which handles default avatars:

if(!$avatar)
	{
		// Default avatar
		$avatar = $mybb->settings['useravatar'];
		$dimensions = $mybb->settings['useravatardims'];
	}

(2014-12-02, 07:12 PM)Pakistani Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]@Euan T You should really get MyAlerts on MyBB 1.8. A lot of members on my site are asking for it.

Read the past 2-3 pages. It's in development and currently being tested by several users.
When clicking on the avatar which leads to the user profile the avatar shown has the same size as configured in the myalerts setting. I think the standard size should always be shown on the profile.

For some reasons when hovering over the alert message in the modal box, the chosen color in the css does not work. The same on the footer links.  On the previous popup all customisations  in the stylesheet were working fine.

However solved with:

#panel .upper a:hover > .alerts_pos {

color: #ff7500;
}

where alerts_pos is used as a class in the templates for the links.