MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you mean to change which alerts are on by default? New users will have all alerts enabled by default. You can force enable all alerts from the plugin listing page (there's a link below the plugin's description). other than that, there's not a lot of control over settings in the current version.
The problem is that I live. I shared a photo. Confused

Photo link;
http://u1312.hizliresim.com/1j/z/w2bn4.png
^ @ ziya3400, post your forum url & a test user account so that someone can check the issue
I shared above are happening in the picture. Nothing else?
^ I could not reproduce the referred issue (firefox v26). alert settings are saved for the given test user account. however
your forum's active theme needs updating of templates. the theme was coded for an earlier version of MyBB and you should
find updated templates & modify the codes in the templates (or use a theme made for MyBB 1.6)
admin panel >> templates >> Find Updated Templates
(2013-12-31, 04:10 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I could not reproduce the referred issue (firefox v26). alert settings are saved for the given test user account. however
your forum's active theme needs updating of templates. the theme was coded for an earlier version of MyBB and you should
find updated templates & modify the codes in the templates (or use a theme made for MyBB 1.6)

He said getting an error when I click the option.

"
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1104 - The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay
Query:
SELECT t.tid, t.title, t.sid, t.version FROM mybb_templates t LEFT JOIN mybb_templates m ON (m.title=t.title AND m.sid=-2 AND m.version > t.version) WHERE t.sid > 0 AND m.template != t.template ORDER BY t.sid ASC, title ASC 
"
Hi, thanks for the plugin.

When I run the script to enable all alerts for existing users, via admin CP.

I got the error:

Quote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And I don't have access to to run the script via the PHP CLI.
(2013-12-31, 11:54 PM)ziya3400 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-31, 04:10 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I could not reproduce the referred issue (firefox v26). alert settings are saved for the given test user account. however

He said getting an error when I click the option.

"
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1104 - The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay
Query:
SELECT t.tid, t.title, t.sid, t.version FROM mybb_templates t LEFT JOIN mybb_templates m ON (m.title=t.title AND m.sid=-2 AND m.version > t.version) WHERE t.sid > 0 AND m.template != t.template ORDER BY t.sid ASC, title ASC 
"

That isn't an issue relating to MyAlerts, but rather your host. They have a very small MAX_JOIN_SIZE limit set for MySQL.

(2014-01-01, 02:53 AM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks for the plugin.

I got the error:

You don't have permission to access /inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Try changing the chmod of ./inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php to 644. To run it via CLI, make sure it is executable: "chmod +x".
(2014-01-01, 10:24 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-01, 02:53 AM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks for the plugin.

I got the error:

Try changing the chmod of ./inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php to 644. To run it via CLI, make sure it is executable: "chmod +x".

Thanks Euan, it's done, i have htacces denying all access..
Glad it's all sorted Smile