MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't got a great deal of time at the minute. My top priority is core development and upgrading my existing plugins to 1.8.
Can I suggest an alert? 

-> Users receive an alert when their PM Box is 90% full.

Making them able to delete PMs before they reach 100% and users cant PM them anymore.
I'll consider it. I'm currently working on version 2.0.0 with some major changes, so likely won't be adding many (if any) new alerts to it.
Thank you Euan T, i'll try it...
(2014-08-26, 03:50 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I'll consider it. I'm currently working on version 2.0.0 with some major changes, so likely won't be adding many (if any) new alerts to it.

This major change will e.g. contain automatic refreshing alerts on the main index and browser tab? As far as I remember you or Shade mentioned this a while back. 
Possibly, though it will be a setting if so.
Some people ask me about v 1.04 and 1.05, i see you dont update here but github yes. Anyway works perfect. Thanks for this.
When is this plugin going to fully work with 1.8 too? I want to use it on my live board.
Hopefully soon. I'm going to issue a quick patch in a new branch today if I get time to get it working with 1.8 with an entirely new 2.0.0 trailing soon after.
Sounds good Euan. Will there be any feature changes?