MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Near 6 months and we still waiting for new version for 1.8 !! Smile Big Grin
Euan i know you work hard for this and i just very need to this and MyStatus Plugin and can't wait Big Grin
Please Please Please Release sooner. It's a important plugin and i for this not upgrade my forum and wait for official version. Smile
Thanks a lot for work hard. Heart
(2015-02-20, 01:02 AM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Near 6 months and we still waiting for new version for 1.8 !! Smile Big Grin
Euan i know you work hard for this and i just very need to this and MyStatus Plugin and can't wait Big Grin
Please Please Please Release sooner. It's a important plugin and i for this not upgrade my forum and wait for official version. Smile
Thanks a lot for work hard. Heart

MyStatus works perfectly for 1.8. Just change 16* to 18* in plugin file and you're all good to go.
is tis not working for 1.8.x then?
(2015-03-02, 03:04 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]is tis not working for 1.8.x then?

It is working for 1.8.x. In the plugin file (/inc/plugins/), look for 16* and change it to 18*. Now you can install it.
(2015-03-02, 04:11 AM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]

It is working for 1.8.x. In the plugin file (/inc/plugins/), look for 16* and change it to 18*. Now you can install it.

so if this works for 1.8x, then the moderator alerts should also work?
(2015-03-02, 06:27 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-02, 04:11 AM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]

so if this works for 1.8x, then the moderator alerts should also work?

Should be, yeah. I've tested it and it works perfectly.
Work for me too, but my bar in editor missing using quick advanced editor plus 2.1.2 plugin (in normal or fast answer), anyone have fix for it. Is disable alerts, bar return again.

PS: Fixed myself.
(2015-03-04, 01:38 PM)wcampos Wrote: [ -> ]Work for me too, but my bar in editor missing using quick advanced editor plus 2.1.2 plugin (in normal or fast answer), anyone have fix for it. Is disable alerts, bar return again.

That glitch is probably not this plugin's fault. It's probably template or another plugin that's causing it when MyAlerts is installed. Actually, I'm not an expert, but this is my guess.
(2015-03-04, 01:38 PM)wcampos Wrote: [ -> ]Work for me too, but my bar in editor missing using quick advanced editor plus 2.1.2 plugin (in normal or fast answer), anyone have fix for it. Is disable alerts, bar return again.

well how did yu fix it?