MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if someone could make a Tagging system (@username) to myalert plugin i will be very grateful...

Thanks for your attention
(2012-10-28, 11:20 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It not running at the time could well be caused by the minor activation glitch. I'll be looking into it this afternoon.
I'm now confirming it's not running the task. I have had to manually prune today as well. It was set to prune on 12:00 AM Oct 30, but it didn't.
whenever i deactivate and activate it again error remains
Yes, because I haven't released a fix just yet. I'll be sorting it out this weekend.
About pruning?
Yes. I think the task problem is caused by the bug in activation.
Prunes fine on my end.
(2012-10-31, 03:14 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]Prunes fine on my end.
What are your task settings? Mine interval settings (in days) is "0,48" (which means pruning every 2 days or this is where I'm doing wrong) and minutes and seconds being set to *.
Ah, that's where you're going wrong. The task system doesn't work like that. Could you screenshot the task settings page so I can tell you the right settings.
Here - http://prntscr.com/imhfr (Thought so that I'm going somewhere wrong on task - not good with it, haha).