MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oops, didn't notice this was MyAlerts plugin. Ignore what I've been saying here. D:
After i installed it to mybb 1.8 , the option for text color, text size, are gone and not able to insert smilies. What is the solution? I like it for my forum. Thank you
Do not use this plugin on live forum... thats all
What do you mean? This plug in is just a scrap?
MyAlerts is not ready for 1.8 yet.
There is a beta version for 1.8, but is not yet ready due to other time commitments.
(2015-03-07, 04:27 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]There is a beta version for 1.8, but is not yet ready due to other time commitments.

good news!
(2015-03-07, 02:54 PM)positivehighnewbie Wrote: [ -> ]After i installed it to mybb 1.8 , the option for text color, text size, are gone and not able to insert smilies. What is the solution? I like it for my forum. Thank you

if you using 1.0.4 or 1.0.5 you need adapt myalert.js to mybb 1.8
This Thread is temporarily locked until Euan opens it. Thanks
Thanks .m.

@jpinside I have never promised anything. This is a free plugin that I provide for the good of the community. I'm under no obligations to release any plugins at all, nor am I under any obligations to provide support for them (something which you shall no longer receive anyway, given your attitude).