MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Does the #ALertNew ID exist? It's not in the core templates, did you manually add it? If not, that'll be why it isn't getting updated.
I am going to install the plugin on the live board, tell me good luck Big Grin

Ok, works perfectly, only a thing a little "strange".

If for example I have an alert "XY replied to your thread ZZ. There may be more posts after this." and I read it directly in forum, without click on alert, I have always that number of alert Sad but I read that post
(2014-12-13, 01:40 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, works perfectly, only a thing a little "strange".

If for example I have an alert "XY replied to your thread ZZ. There may be more posts after this." and I read it directly in forum, without click on alert, I have always that number of alert Sad but I read that post
Yeah, me too agree with that!
Please update your plugin as soon as possible and finally release that!
I've thought of this too, but I need to think of a good solution.
Euan, you have added some classes to the table row <tr class="alert {$alert['alert_status']} alert--{$alert['alert_code']}", styling them in the css does nothing for me, I had to add them to the table data to make them work. Any idea why this could happen?
It's probably because you need to style the <td> element rather than the <tr>:

.alert td {
    // some CSS styles to apply for all alerts
}
Any eta for 1.8 release?
I plan to have it ready before Christmas Smile
2016 Christmas? Big Grin 
(2014-12-14, 04:53 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I plan to have it ready before Christmas Smile

Great news Smile we are desperately waiting for that day Wink thanks