MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-08, 07:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@whitey,
you can add below style code at the bottom of global.css (advanced edit mode) and check by hard refreshing browser
#panel .lower {overflow: visible!important;}
#panel .lower {height: 20px;}
#content {overflow: visible!important;}

This worked. Thank you! Smile
why after upgradng to 1611, when i clicked to my alert link, it goes drop down after that close back in single click..
^ edited Shy
in general, a test user account is required for someone to check the issues related to this plugin
You have two copies of myalerts.js in your headerinclude. As stated a billion times in this thread already.
Is there a way to make a red alert show up or anything that would make it clear a user has alerts? My theme uses a 'cog'-based drop-down menu to display alerts and the like...no way to know you've got alerts.
A counter appears in the title (browser tabs). You could have a massive counter somewhere in your theme if you really wanted...
(2013-10-14, 07:57 PM)shartwell Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to make a red alert show up or anything that would make it clear a user has alerts? My theme uses a 'cog'-based drop-down menu to display alerts and the like...no way to know you've got alerts.

I use my own stylization and have a custom menu, but i have to edit all code and put on my forum to add alerts and works fine for me, you have to change MyAlerts templates and do what you want, if you don't see a change you like, you can edit some templates and CSS to add what you want, if you wanna use jQuery you can, maybe to add some effects to your menĂº display, but if don't see how it works your actual menu, i dunno how can i help to you.
This is the link to my theme. I'm currently learning JS and as such have limited CSS knowledge.

http://www.audentio.com/shop/view/MyBB/dazzle-22
in my forum the color of the this alert is white and not show
[attachment=30412]
^ you can add required color property for .myalerts_popup li .alertContent in the theme's alerts.css
.myalerts_popup li .alertContent {
margin-left:30px;
font-size:11px;
color: #000;
	}