MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It should be easy enough to integrate if you check the link to the wiki page on integrating Smile I tried to keep it as simple as possible to do so.
Taking it live right now.
Will get back with any (if) issues.
Nice one Smile
I've just pushed a new version to the mods site with several small fixes that I'd missed. Thanks for pointing them out Omar!
While using the Plugin Uploader, and going from 1 to 1.0.1:
It seems the Alerts class is not up to date. Please ensure the /inc/plugins/MyAlerts/ folder is up to date. (MyAlerts version: 1, MyAlerts Class version: 1.01)
in your screenshot, recieve -> receive
Darn. There's another fairly major bug I'm tring to fix right now anyway.

@frostschutz: already sorted that. I just cba to fix the screenshot Wink
Aww Sad
Ok, so that's my blonde moment of the day over. The word "type" is a reserved word in MySQL. Somehow I managed to completely overlook this...

The mods site has been updated as has github. Unfortunately you'll have to re-install or alter your mybb_alerts table to change the collumn "type" to be called "alert_type".

EDIT: Also just updated the screenshot with my spelling correction to keep people happy.
Just updated from 1.0 to 1.0.1 and it crashed my site..
http://modernforum.net

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'alert_type' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT COUNT(id) AS count FROM mybb_alerts WHERE uid = 1 AND unread = 1 AND alert_type IN ('rep','pm','buddylist','quoted','thread_reply')"