MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Impressive! This plugin is getting better on every update Smile

What about Mass PM issue I opened directly on GitHub? Big Grin

Also, the update feature works well but the alerts number remains the same until you refresh the page. Any chance of getting it changing to 0 with AJAX?
The issue you described above was fixed in the update I added yesterday.

@Shade: I haven't had a chance to look at mass PM just yet. As for the number of alerts not disappearing till you refresh, I'll consider doing so but the idea is that you'd open the dropdown then usually click on one of the alerts to view it in more detail.
WOW! Really it's the best plugin that I found for MyBB Smile
But I have an issue.
if a user has not avatar, show avatar again (like invalid addresses).
Is any way for show avatar only for users that they have avatar?
There is no default functionality for this. I have left it up to users to install a default avatar plugin if they wish for a default avatar.
(2012-10-17, 02:46 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]There is no default functionality for this. I have left it up to users to install a default avatar plugin if they wish for a default avatar.

I understand your reluctancy to force a default avatar so I offer a compromise:

Add a setting in admin cp for your plugin that would allow the admin to specify a default avatar. If the setting is left blank then it will not force a default avatar, but if it is filled in the that avatar will be given to any member who hasn't added an avatar yet.
It's easily enough done. I'll look into it.
another issue, but it's related to templates.
In apart theme, after activation plugin, my welcomeblock_member code are:

<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
	<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_back} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a></span>
	</div>
</div>
<div class="lower">
	<div class="wrapper">
		<ul class="menu panel_links" style="float:right;">
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="usercp">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a></li>

<myalerts_headericon>{$modcplink}
			{$admincplink}
		</ul>
		<ul class="menu user_links" style="float:left;">
			<li><a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}</li>
		</ul>
	</div>
</div>

but do not load popup menu completely.
I think it's for classes. because when I move <myalerts_headericon> after <div><div> , it load completely.
now, any idea for fixing this? Confused
(2012-10-17, 03:25 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It's easily enough done. I'll look into it.

Thanks Euan, you are the best Smile
(2012-10-17, 04:17 PM)M.Abbasi Wrote: [ -> ]another issue, but it's related to templates.
In apart theme, after activation plugin, my welcomeblock_member code are:

<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
	<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_back} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a></span>
	</div>
</div>
<div class="lower">
	<div class="wrapper">
		<ul class="menu panel_links" style="float:right;">
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="usercp">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a></li>

<myalerts_headericon>{$modcplink}
			{$admincplink}
		</ul>
		<ul class="menu user_links" style="float:left;">
			<li><a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}</li>
		</ul>
	</div>
</div>

but do not load popup menu completely.
I think it's for classes. because when I move <myalerts_headericon> after <div><div> , it load completely.
now, any idea for fixing this? Confused

This is a common issue with Apart. Rather than clearing floats (as is the correct way of doing things), it seems a max-height is applied instead. You'll need to manually modify the CSS and add a clear element.
Thanks, which code has problem exactly? I'm not coder ! :-(