MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What did Brad advise? :O
shut down and start work on threaded pming
(2012-10-12, 02:21 AM)KieRo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having some trouble where when I click on the Alerts option it doesn't show anything in the box that comes down =\

[Image: lbXoa.png]

Hi euantor, sorry to disturb you but I also have the same issue. Can you please check my board url and tell me what should I have to to to fix this problem?

My board url is : www.IndianStudentForum.com

Waiting for your helpful reply.
(2012-10-12, 07:59 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]What did Brad advise? :O

Opening the popup marks all the alerts in the popup as read. Sounds like the easiest solution to me.

(2012-10-12, 08:39 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]shut down and start work on threaded pming

I will be working on that but Omar G. has expressed interest in bilding it too. I need to give some of my other plugins some love too at some point (I've been promising a MyAlerts & Userpages update for ~6 months...)

(2012-10-12, 08:46 PM)godgifted Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-12, 02:21 AM)KieRo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having some trouble where when I click on the Alerts option it doesn't show anything in the box that comes down =\

[Image: lbXoa.png]

Hi euantor, sorry to disturb you but I also have the same issue. Can you please check my board url and tell me what should I have to to to fix this problem?

My board url is : www.IndianStudentForum.com

Waiting for your helpful reply.

I'll take a look tomorrow after work as I'm about to head off to be I'm afraid. Could you PM me some demo user account details?
Not work for me

no response alert anything huhhuhhuhuh
(2012-10-12, 09:20 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Opening the popup marks all the alerts in the popup as read. Sounds like the easiest solution to me.

Easiest and best, that's what it should be imo. Nice.
(2012-10-12, 09:20 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Opening the popup marks all the alerts in the popup as read. Sounds like the easiest solution to me.

^That [Image: like.png]

I am really loving this plugin. Everything is working fine for me and it is really fairly easy to customize it. Smile

Thanks Euan
(2012-10-12, 09:57 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-12, 01:54 AM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-11, 10:53 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. That shouldn't be happening at all. Could you check the from_id column exists in the alerts table?

I found "from" and "id" tables on my_alerts.

How i full delete this plugin? I want to reinstall.

Have you ran the plugin's uninstall routine? That'll delete the alerts table and all the templates and settings and everything.
When i delete plugin's table my forum is broken. So i ask you how i delete plugin.
(2012-10-13, 02:30 AM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]When i delete plugin's table my forum is broken. So i ask you how i delete plugin.

"Have you ran the plugin's uninstall routine?"

Or did you delete the table manually?
(2012-10-12, 10:42 PM)try8yes Wrote: [ -> ]Not work for me

no response alert anything huhhuhhuhuh

Any chance you could actually give some more details about the problems you are facing?

(2012-10-12, 10:43 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]

Easiest and best, that's what it should be imo. Nice.

(2012-10-13, 12:33 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]

^That [Image: like.png]

I am really loving this plugin. Everything is working fine for me and it is really fairly easy to customize it. Smile

Thanks Euan

Ok, I'll add that later on today then. Shouldn't take too long.

(2012-10-13, 02:30 AM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-12, 09:57 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-12, 01:54 AM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-11, 10:53 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. That shouldn't be happening at all. Could you check the from_id column exists in the alerts table?

I found "from" and "id" tables on my_alerts.

How i full delete this plugin? I want to reinstall.

Have you ran the plugin's uninstall routine? That'll delete the alerts table and all the templates and settings and everything.
When i delete plugin's table my forum is broken. So i ask you how i delete plugin.

As said by tecca, did you delete the table via phpmyadmin? If so, that's not what I meant. I specifically said to run the uninstall routing for the plugin.