MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, is the plugin going to come out today for 1.8?
(2015-01-01, 03:40 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]Well, is the plugin going to come out today for 1.8?

Hope so, just be patient though Euan does have a life too.
We're going to be updating our large forum today or tomorrow. I'll be using the github version!

Want me report bugs we encounter here, your site, or github?
GitHub would be preferred, but feel free to PM me them too Smile
Sorry to bug you Euan, when will this be released?
Every time you ask it'll be more delayed... As euan said countless times: he's working on it, it's nearly finished but he's too busy to finish the last things atm.
I'd hoped to get time to work on it this week, but I've ended up being too busy to get much free time. Had a lot of family over for Christmas and New Year, which meant most of my time has been spent being sociable Wink
(2015-01-02, 08:14 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I'd hoped to get time to work on it this week, but I've ended up being too busy to get much free time. Had a lot of family over for Christmas and New Year, which meant most of my time has been spent being sociable Wink

No problem, thanks for updating us.
(2015-01-02, 05:27 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]GitHub would be preferred, but feel free to PM me them too Smile

Is it possible I can try out the plugin as well? I have a somewhat small forum, however, have a few active members who post daily. Would be great to test it out
It's available to everyone, and has always been, it's just in a different branch on GitHub to keep it separate from the supported version: https://github.com/mybbstuff/myalerts/tree/develop

I keep all of my plugin development open that I can Big Grin