MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Given I got an error after upgrading to the latest version from the mod site, I had to uninstall and reinstall it (I know it's not the right way). But now the link to show the notification shows twice the animation, for both opening and closing the panel with the notification. What went wrong?
Check the headerinclude template. The myalerts.js file is in there twice.
couldn't see anything in the source, i reuploaded the files and it said no alerts found, then as soon as i had an alert it vanished.
That's... odd. You said it was a local forum? It really would be nice to see it happening to try debug it.
It only seems to happen if the simple likes system installed.

http://lab-lovers.com/testing
user mybbtest
pass testing

any thing else you need just shout
Just tried it. Seems to work for me?

[Image: FRxWfjK.png]

Unless I'm missing the actual problem of course.
only seems to be the likes that are not showing and they are set to in the settings, if you make a post anywhere i'll like it and you can see the results.
Okay, will do.
I have liked the post the likes appear on the post it self but not on the actual alerts box

The count on the alerts go up but nothing is displayed w
hen clicking on the alert link
Ah yes, I see what you mean. That's an odd one for definite. I will have to look into why that might be happening. You're definitely using the newest versions from GitHub for both plugins?