MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-10-11, 10:21 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Just for those wondering, using it on my big-board now and it's very nice. Looking forward to the update where the alert goes when you click off the drop-down though, that would be the cherry on top of the cake.

I snarfled that fix together using Template Conditionals, but it would be easier to have it IN the plugin as core.

MY ALERTS looking SUAVE on my userbar Big Grin
(2012-10-12, 02:21 AM)KieRo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having some trouble where when I click on the Alerts option it doesn't show anything in the box that comes down =\

http://i.imgur.com/lbXoa.png

Try adding z-index to your CSS.
(2012-10-12, 01:54 AM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-11, 10:53 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. That shouldn't be happening at all. Could you check the from_id column exists in the alerts table?

I found "from" and "id" tables on my_alerts.

How i full delete this plugin? I want to reinstall.

Anyone answer?
(2012-10-12, 01:54 AM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-11, 10:53 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. That shouldn't be happening at all. Could you check the from_id column exists in the alerts table?

I found "from" and "id" tables on my_alerts.

How i full delete this plugin? I want to reinstall.

Have you ran the plugin's uninstall routine? That'll delete the alerts table and all the templates and settings and everything.

(2012-10-12, 02:21 AM)KieRo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having some trouble where when I click on the Alerts option it doesn't show anything in the box that comes down =\

[Image: lbXoa.png]

That's an issue with your theme. Anxiety had the same problem but we fixed it with a z-index change. If you give me your URL I'll be able to help better Smile

(2012-10-12, 03:33 AM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion: add a delete button on the dropdown (very very small)

That might be a good idea. You should be able to add it as is via a template edit in the meantime Smile
I've been getting:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Whenever I try to delete alerts (either read or all). Is this happening to anyone else? I'm using the newest version - I was able to delete alerts with an older one.
(2012-10-12, 06:16 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-11, 10:21 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Just for those wondering, using it on my big-board now and it's very nice. Looking forward to the update where the alert goes when you click off the drop-down though, that would be the cherry on top of the cake.

I snarfled that fix together using Template Conditionals, but it would be easier to have it IN the plugin as core.

* Crayo flatters his eyes at Leefish.
(2012-10-12, 10:31 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]I've been getting:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Whenever I try to delete alerts (either read or all). Is this happening to anyone else? I'm using the newest version - I was able to delete alerts with an older one.

That's odd. Have you checked for updated templates? When it went gold I added a CSRF token to the delete actions as I'd missed it out previously.
(2012-10-12, 10:59 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-12, 06:16 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]

* Anxiety flatters his eyes at Leefish.

But now he has changed the way it works Sad

GAH.
(2012-10-12, 05:14 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]But now he has changed the way it works Sad

GAH.

Damn. But I think he might be able to work on the fix at the weekend which is tomorrow so I'll remain optimistic. Euantor is a beast.
Yea, I'm implementing a fix tomorrow. I'm doing it the way Brad advised Smile