MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's really good news but i have problem.

I using before devoloping version.

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'alert_type' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar FROM mybb_alerts a INNER JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_id = u.uid) WHERE a.uid = 1 AND alert_type IN ('') ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5;
I am testing this on localhost. Very excited about this plugin.

I have submitted one issue on github
(2012-10-10, 09:01 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so that's my blonde moment of the day over. The word "type" is a reserved word in MySQL. Somehow I managed to completely overlook this...

The mods site has been updated as has github. Unfortunately you'll have to re-install or alter your mybb_alerts table to change the collumn "type" to be called "alert_type".

EDIT: Also just updated the screenshot with my spelling correction to keep people happy.

(2012-10-11, 01:56 AM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]That's really good news but i have problem.

I using before devoloping version.

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
Query:
SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar FROM mybb_alerts a INNER JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_id = u.uid) WHERE a.uid = 1 AND alert_type IN ('') ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5;

It seems that you need to edit the table ?
Yes, as I said, you need to edit the table to change the column "type" to "alert_type".
Awesome Plugin.
This is one "Greatest" plugin released ever for MyBB.
Thanks a lot Euan , we would love to see more aspects of it.
Tested in localhost and its amazing SmileSmileSmile
Glad you like it Smile
(2012-10-11, 07:51 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, as I said, you need to edit the table to change the column "type" to "alert_type".

Does this apply to this?:

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
Query:
SELECT COUNT(id) AS count FROM mybb_alerts WHERE uid = 1 AND unread = 1 AND alert_type IN ('rep','pm','buddylist','quoted','thread_reply')"
finally the release, awesome euantor!!
(2012-10-11, 06:48 PM)Madness Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-11, 07:51 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, as I said, you need to edit the table to change the column "type" to "alert_type".

Does this apply to this?:

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
Query:
SELECT COUNT(id) AS count FROM mybb_alerts WHERE uid = 1 AND unread = 1 AND alert_type IN ('rep','pm','buddylist','quoted','thread_reply')"

Sure does Smile

(2012-10-11, 06:54 PM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]finally the release, awesome euantor!!

Yeah, it's taken long enough Toungue
Well I've been testing this on localhost and I'm really liking everything about it. I'm sure there will be more bugs and kinks to work out, but on a big project like this that is bound to be the case.

Euan, you continue to impress Smile

Nice work m8 Big Grin