MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe is true, but i have another mod working with myalerts, mention me plugin, and if you do not close on you file that an error will appears when you want to go to your options, if i close tags this error dissapear, i don't know if the problem persist if only your plugin it's used, but i solve this issue in that way only and no problems appear and working like a charm, but i use another test forum and probe it without close php tags, i see another forums with the same error as mine.

Anyway i have to test with and without to see what happens, some user told me the problem appears when he install mention me plugin and yours too, but if he uninstall mention me, works fine, i have to make some probes xD.

Cheers, and i ever close all tags, only because i asume it's the right way xD.

well i read many articles and you're in the right way, but only if you use php xD.

I use some times another codes and have to close tags, but i have to use like many other MyBB core file xD, ever close tags, and no problems xD. They use only php on his files but close all xD.

I know now the reason to use the no close tag xD. And understand your point, but have to knwo why if i use another plugin, like mentioned, have a problem xD.
The error is well documented and has an easy fix: use the latest version of MyAlerts from GitHub. It was caused by a typo that has been fixed for a long time now.
Hi,
I really love your plugin.

I have an feature request
[Image: 4Gql5.png]
Can you make an option to receive an alert on new reply?
(2013-10-03, 10:40 AM)brantje Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

+1 for this. I love this feature too Smile
(2013-10-03, 10:40 AM)brantje Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

you can try use this
http://community.mybb.com/thread-135364.html
The above has been requested many times. Unfortunately, MyBB doesn't have any useful hooks relating to subscriptions at all and I'd rather not add core edits to MyAlerts.
@ Euan - I have to say, I absolutely love your plugins. Never seen anything quite like them. It adds so much more functionality and I'm already getting gripes from people viewing the forum (we just switched over from PHP-Fusion. couldn't take it anymore. I am a long-time MyBB user though) (couldn't remember old account name or e-mail address).

My issue is, when MyAlerts is enabled (integated with MentionMe perfectly fine), pluginlibrary installed;

all I get is a tiny white rectangle is if something is trying to open, but the body of my forum overlaps it.

See here:

[Image: alerts.png]

I have been trying to figure out what it could possibly be for a good while now. And it's 2am here.. work in 4 hours.

I have created a test account if you could help me Sad
Username: eVolution
Password: password
URL: http://www.evogaming.org

I just can't figure out what it is.
Hi Whitey. I will take a look, but it will have to be after work tonight.
@whitey,
you can add below style code at the bottom of global.css (advanced edit mode) and check by hard refreshing browser
#panel .lower {overflow: visible!important;}
#panel .lower {height: 20px;}
#content {overflow: visible!important;}
@Whitey
Your theme is Apart. Check this post too for a fix:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-127444-...#pid925565